Welcome to the Discover Trance Forums

The Discover Trance Radio forum is a great place to discuss music, tracks, shows and issues with like minded individuals and other Trance fans, it is also a great way to keep in touch with the staff and Djs

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Interview 002 - Manuel Le Saux Options · View
DiscoverTrance
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2009 2:39:12 PM

Lou - Hey Manny, thank you for talking to me Smile I've been LOVING hearing your 'Top Twenty Tunes of 2008 ...' series - and there have been so many that make my ears prick up and remember where I was when I heard them for the first time. What were your highlights of 2008?

Manny - Well in my 'Top Twenty Tunes - Best of 2008' series I've just played my favourite tracks from 2008... The number 1 was Aly & Fila - 'Lost Language'... Amazing song...

Lou - You've done some awesome remixes/collabs with other artists, who/what was the most challenging to work with?

Manny - I have loved to work with all the artists that I've done a collaboration with. Paul Miller, Digital Nature and my friend Astuni... I hope to work with my best friend Giuseppe Ottaviani one day...

Lou - Some big names there... I'm loving your newest release 'Dissidia'... What are the tracks that are doing it for you at the moment?

Manny - Lately, I'm playing a lot of my new tracks, and I really like all of Activa's tracks.

Lou - Tell us about your studio set up? What decks/hardware/software do you use?

Manny - I use Cubase 4 and I use my virus too and some vast instruments

Lou - You've got some awesome gigs lined up for in the near future (Trance Gate Carnival in Milan, Luminosity in Holland, Digital Society in Leeds UK) - where has been your favourite club/country to play out?

Manny - I like almost all the countries and clubs where I've played. Lately I'm playing a lot in the UK, and I love the trance scene there...

Lou - That's good to hear! Smile Do you have any strange requests on your riders for gigs?...

Manny - Strange requests are for first ladies... and I'm sure I'm not... wink

Lou - Haha! I think you can safely say you're a man, Manny... wink Have you ever had any dj'ing disasters?...

Manny - Absolutely never.. I should thank god for this :D

Lou - Good to hear! Smile I know you mentioned Giuseppe earlier, so do you have many famous friends who are also in the industry?

Manny - I do have a lot, but my closer ones are Giuseppe Ottaviani, Fila, Sean Tyas and Paul Miller

Lou - Fantastic! So... tell us... Have you ever had any stalker-like experiences?!...

Manny - Well, I really love talking with the people at the parties where I play. So, no.. I've never had this problem Smile

Lou - Never say never, Manny!! Haha! Finally... Pick 4 dinner guests - alive or dead - and share your reasons why....

Manny - That's an easy question Smile
1 - Giuseppe Ottaviani - cause he s the man
2 - Menno de Jong - 'cause the last time we had dinner together was really funny
3 - Cliff Conread - cause we always have competitions during our dinners in the past
4 - Sied van Riel - cause we always eat italian food.. especially Pizza :D

Lou - Not sure I want to know what the competitions are... wink and pizza sounds gooooood! Mmmm... Smile Thank you for your time Manny! Smile Was great to you talk to you!

Manny - Kissess!

Lou - and if you want to keep your eye on what Mr le Saux is up to and where he's going next - check out www.manuellesaux.com

copyright 2009 - discovertrance.com
Sponsor
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2009 2:39:12 PM
Inclooziv
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2009 2:41:31 PM

Really great producer !

And nice interwiev Lou !

Facebook: Bartosz Piotrkowski
YouTube Channel: B4r7a5
DiscoverTrance
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2009 2:44:23 PM

Great Job lou :-)

These are great interviews
tranzemaniac
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2009 5:25:05 PM

Blu_Lou
Posted: Saturday, March 7, 2009 4:48:52 PM

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!

Smile

I'm really getting my teeth into these! Love doing them! :D

I have compiled a list of djs that i'm steadily working my way through, but if there is someone you would really like to see interviewed, then let me know, and i'll see what i can do... wink

Lx

The only limit to your dreams, is you.....

~ \o/ CHECK OUT THE LATEST INTERVIEWS, WITH ME, IN THE 'INTERVIEWS' SECTION... ENJOY!... \o/ ~
Xenomorph
Posted: Saturday, March 7, 2009 6:40:14 PM

What more can I say? You are a very talented interviewer, you bring a nice feeling to all these with normal, relaxed questions - cant wait for more Smile
Blu_Lou
Posted: Sunday, March 8, 2009 2:46:36 PM

Xe... you are too kind, my friend

Smile

I'm so pleased you are enjoying them... it makes me feel :-D

/me gets all warm and fuzzy....

Man... i love DT...

Lxxx

The only limit to your dreams, is you.....

~ \o/ CHECK OUT THE LATEST INTERVIEWS, WITH ME, IN THE 'INTERVIEWS' SECTION... ENJOY!... \o/ ~
Javs
Posted: Sunday, March 8, 2009 9:27:42 PM

Great work Lou X

FOUND TREASURES
LIVE Fridays 10:00 CET (9:00PM GMT)